Patient Participation Group
We are actively looking to recruit new members for the Tadworth Medical Centre Patient Participation Group.
What is a PPG?
The PPG is a volunteer group of patients who represent the practice patient population and meet on a regular basis to discuss the services on offer, as well as how improvements can be made for the benefit of the patients and the practice, working alongside the partners and practice manager
What can do the PPG do?
- Advise the practice on patient perspective
- Organise health promotion events
- Communicating with the wider patient body
- Run volunteer services and support groups to meet local needs
- Carry out research into the views of those who use the practice (and their carers)
- Fundraise to improve the services provided by the practice
What is the PPG’s aim?
The aim of the PPG is to make sure that their practice puts the patient, and improving health, at the heart of everything it does.
If you would like to become a member of Tadworth Medical Centre PPG please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form.
We look forward to meeting you.